Sunday, November 27, 2005

Stitch'nBitch Little Black (purple) Top

Finished.
not sure if I love it. I guess I like it. I wore it out to a BBQ on the weekend (where it was too cold to even take my jacket off so might as well not have worn it). I was concerned about wearing it. I felt like it might disintegrate or something. Because I made it I guess. Also don't really like idea of wearing it as if I have to wash it again I have to go through the hell of laying it flat and being careful not to stretch it. It will probably come out a completly new shape after a wash and the buttons might need moving again.

The front.

The back, which did not work as it should (with an opening and one button) but was a big gaping mess so I had to cross the opening across to the opposite sides and add a seconf button.

No comments: