Wednesday, May 02, 2007

not posted for AGES as we got a new camera a while back and someone set it so it does 'clever' things with the images.. but that means i can't just post them here and have to convert and shrink and generally faff about with them. i want quick and easy.

ah found some that are normal (really must have a word to him...)
when he did not want to be put down the other day but I had an urgent need that could not be resolved while holding a baby, I put him in the washing basket. he quite liked it.

"no mum, i still don't like banana"
he does eat it now (and had banana and avocado mixed up for breakfast this morning) but pulls the most amazing faces at it.


no, it's not canterbury colours... my dad bought it in oz before LJ was born. mum dragged him into Myers as there was a sale. she was picking up loads and she said he was telling her off for buying so much. then he saw this (not on sale - full price) and had to get it.

3 comments:

Kazzer said...

Wow he's growing up fast. Taf reckons he's old enough to have a brother now (would you like me to smack him?). I'm with LJ on the banana - should only be eaten if there's nothing else. Is that a few teeth I can see? Do they do Hurricanes tops in his size? How cute would that be?

gerbera said...

a brother... hmm... loads of mum's with bub's about his age are now talking #2. I am not even considering it and when other people mention getting on with next one I am quite surprised. we are just happy to enjoy him right now. i don't see what the stress is about rushing out another one. just because that is what you are 'meant' to do?

no teeth yet but I can see them in the gums at the front.

Kazzer said...

I'm with you - just enjoy LJ. I just thought it was funny for Taf to say something like that. But then his s-i-l is expecting her 4th, the oldest of which is not yet 5!